Sunday, December 8, 2013

December 8: CSAA Holiday Party

Tonight we had our annual holiday party for the CSAA-D (the PhDers) and the faculty.  This year we were at Dr. Chris Linder's house.  The food was amazing and we always have a very eventual gift exchange.  This year I brought a coin counting bank with some $ in it and a gift card.  It was actually picked first and after two steals it was done.  Me?  Well, I got the bulldawg which is suppose to return every year (I don't plan to be here) and someone hoping it brings them good luck with graduation for the following year (i.e., 2015).  I mean, I am pretty confident May 2014 is going to happen, but I guess a little luck is always good.

1 comment:

  1. I know of a few folks who are earnest in their support of your May, 2014 goal..... Grace to you, and a fire in your innermost parts!

    ReplyDelete