Friday, December 13, 2013

December 13: Fall Graduation

Today was the fall graduation ceremony, Friday the 13th.  Although some think it's an unlucky day, for Dr. Nikki Tobias it was not a very unlucky day.  Watching her get hooded made me excited, anxious, and a little stressed.  Graduation is five months away.  That means I have to turn everything in during April, which means I have to defend by beginning/mid April at the latest and that means my stuff have to be to my committee weeks before I defend.  The timeline keeps backing up...data collection in January, write-write-write in February, revise w/chair & committee in March...yikes.  

Anyway, today was a great celebration as one of my cohort graduated.  Only four more in my cohort to go.  Ginny & I will graduate in May, then our part-timers Zoe and Megan will come later (and we will be cheering them on).  No cohort member left behind :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment