Monday, December 30, 2013

December 30: The cold, cold, coast

Dad came into town this morning and we went to the coast.  In Oregon, they don't call it the ocean or the beach, rather, the coast.  It was chiiiiillllllly.  It also gave me a chance to play around with my camera and my new eye-fi card (it makes my camera wireless & is awesome).  I was able to instantly send the photos from my camera to my phone and then text them to my dad.  So stinkin' cool (thanks mom!).  
We also went to the city of Tillimock (famous for cheese and ice cream).
For dinner we went to Little Big Burger (one of my sister's favorites) and to Salt & Straw (ice cream).  I have wanted to try this place for-a-long-time.  It lived up to the hype.  They have unusual flavors of ice cream, but they're delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment