Thursday, October 24, 2013

October 24: iSL Move

One of the things I was charged with when I started this interim position in iSL was to reevaluate the utilization of space.  For me, I looked at each office and the functionality of it currently and its potential.   This week we started the moves.  There was be lots of shuffling on Tuesday and today Thursday.  Almost every office but one student space was impacted.  It's a lot to explain, but one of the biggest changes was that my large (300 sq ft) office was converted to a conference room and the conference room (150 sq ft) that acted more as a storage space was converted into my office.  I'll post before and after pictures, but for now, this is what Thursday consisted of.  Here are the moving staff moving the conference table upstairs, and Greg putting my desk back together (after I moved it around ummmm, few times...it's hard to decide a permeant location for a desk). 


No comments:

Post a Comment