Saturday, October 19, 2013

October 19: Carving Pumpkins

I'm not sure what happened to this post, but I realized I skipped over October 19th when updating my blog.  No, I didn't skip over it.  I remember writing this post, but where it went, I have no idea.

On this day, my sister and I went shopping for pumpkins in my churches pumpkin patch.  Yep, my church is the 'pumpkin' church, but that's another story & not the point of this post.

Also, this was Tiffanie's first ever pumpkin carving.  I think she did an excellent job!  We sat around and watched Halloween movies (Practical Magic) while we carved pumpkins.
Ps. I know this is way more than one picture, but no one said I only had to do one picture a day. Also, check out my stylish look with a stripped shirt and my pumpkin pants. Yep, I'm fashion forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment