Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October 16: Favorite Things

I don't want to go into a picture a day post thinking I'll fail, but it is hard to think about a picture to represent my day. I may be over thinking this. They say it takes 30 days to make a habit, so maybe this will get easier as it goes.

Anyway, I'm going to attempt this picture a day thing... on October 16, 2013, I turned 33. The day was filled with lots of reminders that I'm loved. Moreover, my sister also came into town (both for work and for play). After picking her up in Atlanta, we went to dinner and then headed back to Athens where we picked up some ice cream cake bites for dessert! I do LOVE ice cream cake. Having her in town until Sunday is also a special treat.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you doing a picture a day! I love it! You'll begin to find the extraordinary in the ordinary, the interesting in the mundane, and the plain ridiculous of life that is laughable! LOL. Good luck and keep up! I'm watching :) ~TJD

    ReplyDelete