Tuesday, October 22, 2013

October 22: Conduct Violation

Last weekend during a health and safety inspection, I got written up for having candles burning. Today, I had to meet with my hall director (HD). Yep, that's right. Frankly, I'm a little bothered that as a grown adult who can have a stove (some are even gas stoves) I cannot have a candle. Moreover, I don't remember reading this rule when I first started here (a and I was looking as I love candles). When I met with the HD, she said the rule was new this year. :/

Anyway, I tried to educate her on the ridiculousness of the rule, to no avail. So instead, I signed my judicial conduct review paper, got my copy, and went on with my day.

1 comment:

  1. Busted!!! Does this mean we can add candle warmers to your Christmas list? Must have felt funny being at the other end!

    ReplyDelete