Thursday, January 30, 2014

January 30: Traveling

Since there were so many of us flying back into Atlanta at the same time, we were trying to coordinate rides.  Kara's husband Clayton was flying back in from a business conference in Florida about the same time I was, so instead of him having to wait hours for Kara's plane, we rode back to Athens together.  When I got to my car, there was still a good amount of snow on it.  Unfortunately, I took this picture too late and Clayton had already scrapped off all the snow on the window.  Anyway, the roads were much better than anticipated.  However, I am really glad I flew in Thursday afternoon as it was the first time the temps had reached above freezing (so the ice was finally melting).  I am sad, however, that I missed the snow in Athens.  I hope it happens again this year.  I do love snow.  Do you wanna build a snowman?  I do.
Back in Athens there was still some snow on the ground :)

No comments:

Post a Comment