Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January 14: Annual Report

I spent most of the work day compiling the annual report.  No, it's not due until July 1st.  However, I want to make sure that the transition to the new director is smooth, thus I'm doing all I can to help.  

The other thing I did throughout the day was hound Hank in the registrars office.  Last week I found out that they were waiting to pull my names and email addresses until I got IRB approval.  However, if they had read my request carefully, they would have known it was approved.  I even included the IRB approval number.  Grr.  Between this goof up, and them not allowing graduate students to request, I'm on my last bit of patience with them.  Hank told me he'd work to get me the sample.  At least he's followed through with emailing me about details.  This is a step in the right direction.  Thanks Hank.

No comments:

Post a Comment