Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January 29: Altanta Snow Storm 2014

Today was the third and final interview day.  I got to meet with the interim chair (who is fantastic) and the dean of the college who is a Georgia bulldawg (from the same program, many, many years ago).   After lunch, I was suppose to fly out to Atlanta, however, with the weather being what it was in ALT my flight kept being delayed.  Finally, when I was suppose to arrive back in Atlanta at 11pm at night, I asked to be moved to a morning flight.  Texas State was great in that they offered to house me another night if needed.  Luckily, some UGA friends were out in Austin for a conference and also stuck for the night.  Thus, I was able to bunk with them.  After taking a cab to meet up with them, we went to sushi for dinner.  It was delicious.  I'd love to live in Austin.  Only time will tell if that's a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment