Saturday, November 23, 2013

November 23: Cabo Arrival

While Megan and I were talking this summer she asked what my plans were for Thanksgiving. Knowing that thanksgiving is so close to Christmas and that I'd be out in Portland for Christmas, I figured I probably wasn't going home for the break. So Megan invited me to go to Cabo with her family for Thanksgiving!  This is my 2nd time in Cabo with her family...however, Sarah & Karen aren't here this time (it's not the same without them).  However, we're having fun and the view is amazing.  Sunday is a pool/hang around the resort day. I'm looking forward to sleep, rest, and some fun times with a great friend!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you two have a good time- you certainly deserve some serious relaxation! Enjoy the sun and fun for me!

    ReplyDelete