Sunday, November 17, 2013

November 17: Traveling

Sunday I traveled back to Athens from St. Louis.  The weather is St. Louis was kind of crazy…high winds, rain, and perfect conditions for a tornado.  Luckily for us, it only delayed our flight.  Unfortunately, other parts of the midwest were hit pretty badly.  Right as we were getting ready to take off, this panel above the overhead compartments fell down.  The flight attendant walked right past and did nothing about it.  It looked like the panel just came undone, but others in the cabin weren't as convinced as I about the insignificance of this panel.  When I awoke from my nap on the plane, the panel was back in place … clearly I was right about it's insignificance in regard to the airplanes ability to fly. Ha. I'm glad I'm not afraid of flying…because these minor things cause some people panic.

No comments:

Post a Comment