Wednesday, May 7, 2014

May 7: Graduation Prep

Graduation brings in town lots of people from near and far.  Alex is a former student (graduated last year) and working in Savannah in Residence Life (currently).  I was really excited that we got to grab lunch and catch up.  I miss her face and since she had to leave immediately after graduation, it was fun to spend some time chatting.

Today my family came into town for graduation.  And tonight my mom and sister came over and helped me put together items for the party.  Tiffanie also joined in, but she doesn't like her picture being taken. Ha.  Anyway, we made graduation caps out of recees peanut butter cups and squares of chocolate to go on top of the cupcakes, and a bunch of other fun party things.  There was lots of laughter had as the four of us did crafts for the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment