Saturday, May 10, 2014

May 10: GA Bucket List

Although I've known I was leaving Georgia for awhile, I hadn't put together a bucket list.  So I started one at the urging of my sister.  Stone Mountain park is a large...stone mountain (original name, I know) and they have a laser light show at night.  I've always wanted to go, so we did.  What I didn't know was how many other things there were to do at the park.  They have a train ride, putt putt golf, touring of antebellum homes, and more.  It began raining in the evening and literally rained until 2 minutes before the light show started (and they didn't cancel it).  We just kept waiting to see if it would really happen, and it did.  The lasers were pretty neat; it's amazing what you can do with lights projected onto a big slab of rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment