Friday, February 7, 2014

February 7: Tests & Trailers

Since moving to Athens in 2010, I have made three trips to Athens diagnostic.  The first was for an MRI, the second an ultrasound (back in 2011) and the third was on Friday for more ultrasounds.  As nice as these people are, I hope I never have to see them again.  Frankly, I hope to never have any kind of ultrasound again unless it's because I'm pregnant (I even had an ultrasound done on my thyroid).  The technician said they'd read the results and I may know something as early as Monday (maybe).  I'm still praying it's nothing.  Jesus, please let it be nothing.
 
That evening, Tiffanie convinced me to go see the LEGO movie.  It was cute, although I didn't enjoy it as much as she did.  Although I'm not sure anyone (even the 11 year old next to me) enjoyed it as much as she did. ;)
One fun thing about going to 'kids' movies is you get to see lots of fun trailers for upcoming movies.  I am definitely excited about How to Train Your Dragon 2, Mr. Peabody & Sherman, and the Muppet's: Most wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment