Tuesday, February 11, 2014

February 10: Blessings

I am continually grateful for the ways in which God shows up.  Last week after a really stressful doctors appointment, I got a call from Texas State offering me a job.  Today, as I waited for test results, I received flowers and a card from Jan letting me know she was praying that God would show up in a big way.  Today was kind of a blessing in and of itself as I was busy with budget meetings (and lunch for Laurel's birthday) so I couldn't be too focused on a phone call.  Anyway, I received a call near the end of the day that my preliminary test results had come back clear!  The final test will come back in a few days, but they said the initial results are 95% accurate.  They mentioned I should follow up with my primary as there may be something else going on (this odd pressure).  Either way, thank you Jesus for the clear test results and for providing me peace in ways I couldn't imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment