Monday, June 22, 2009

Starbucks is calling...no not literally!

It's Monday night, approximately 10 minutes til 8pm and I'm heading off to Starbucks to study for what will hopefully be my last night of studying for the GRE.

I've worn out my friends with words, and I am not sure my brain can hold much more information pertaining to this test.

But I'm off for one last time to visit my friends Nick, Matt, and blondie (I don't know her name and they don't wear name tags) who work at Starbucks. I'm just going to refresh my mind of these words I've spent so long memorizing.

For now I'll leave you with this, it was my fortune cookie from lunch today with my math tutor (a former CL who is getting her PhD is statistics).
So I'm going to begin visualizing a perfect score, after all, nothing is impossible with God...or according to this fortune cookie. ;)

On a side note, this weekend was great! I had a wonderful time visiting with friends from afar, playing in the lake, and many more oddities which I will gladly post about later this week.

Starbucks, here I come. :)

2 comments:

  1. good luck i will be praying for you!!!! glad it is almost over

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying as well! trusting you'll get the score you need to be in the place where God can most use you! looking forward to seeing you on friday! love ya!

    ReplyDelete