Tuesday, June 23, 2009

GRE Results

It's done. Or at least I hope so. :) I took the test at 5pm today (17:00) and at 8 something received my combined score of 1070. Although I was hoping for a 1200, I'm just glad it's over.

It's hard to combat the multiple feelings rushing over me. On one hand, I'm a bit disappointed that my score wasn't higher. On the other hand, I'm elated that it's over!!!!

I don't do well on standardized tests, I panic about the time, the questions, and everything else in between.

But it went okay, I got essays about topics I knew..and hey, I got a 1070. Phew!

God is good.

Hopefully, this is the last time in my life I will EVER post about the GRE! :)

3 comments:

  1. WOO HOO !!!!!!! i hope you never have to study for this again.. till i ask you for help for mine :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go SRD! Did you ever have dreams about vocabulary words?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are finished with that! Hey- do you have pics of everyone at the lake?? I want to see. Are you on Facebook? Can't remember. If so, will you put them on there or email one to me? Thanks girl. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete