Thursday, December 15, 2011

Disney World: Magic Kingdom

To me, magic kingdom is synonymous with disney world...apparently they aren't the same thing. :) While down for Stace & Andre's wedding, Jennifer and I went to disney.  It was a funfilled day.  I loved comparing it to disney land.  Here is my list of comparissions

  • Disney World's Cinderella's castle is much bigger, and much better 
  • Small world at Disneyland has a better storefront.  When you walk up to it at Disneyland it's a sight, but at World, it looks like any other random ride.
  • Disneyland has all the best rides in one park
  • If I had kids, I'd choose Disneyland over world (because you can walk out of the park, across the street to a hotel, take naps, etc) but Disney World you have to take the monorail, or boat, drive, etc, OR pay lots to stay closeby.
There are many other small differences, both are great experiences and now I can say I've been to both, woohoo.  Here are some fun pictures from the experience!

On our way to the Magic Kingdom!
 Cinderella's castle.
 We thought we were in line for the people mover, oops.
I LOVE the toy story ride! Ps. I beat Jennifer :)

 We met up with Stace & Andre later in the day!
 The castle lit up at night! It changed all sorts of colors!
 Oh I forgot, they STILL do the electrical light parade, it was AWESOME!
 I thought they would be all decorated for halloween, not really.
Had a blast with Jennifer and so excited to experience Disney World for the first time!  I cannot wait to return and try some of the other worlds.  I do have a few years left here, so hopefully I can make it down there again before I'm done with this PhD in Georgia!

No comments:

Post a Comment