Sunday, April 25, 2010

Packing (stage I)

Well, it's begun. In July I will transition to Georgia to begin my PhD (stage III (ish)). But for now I begin stage I, packing to move to my temporary Baylor apartment. On May 16th I will be moving I to a temp spot until I leave in July. This is necessary in order to start construction for the new faculty in residence apartment and other renovations. So why am I starting to pak already, you might be asking?! Here is a run down of events leading up to the end of the school year.

May 11th: end of year celebration that my committee has programmed
May 12th: building closes at 6pm for student not graduating
May 13th-16th: perform end of year closedown responsibilities
May 16th: move with assistance from Baylor movers hopefully :) and
make sure all closedown items are done!
May 17th: leave for Cabo!

And no I'm no joking about Cabo. :) it's going to be great. However,
there are so many things o do in closing down a building AND
additional things to do because of the construction that I'd like to
have all my personal packing done by May 10th.

Anyway...here's a picture from the beginnings of stage I.

2 comments:

  1. oh my- we still have QUITE a few of those boxes stored waiting for our next move...
    We are SO glad your packing will evenutally bring you to us:) and a bit JEALOUS that you are getting here by way of cabo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty sure the four of you are going to have a BLAST in Cabo!!!

    ReplyDelete