Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bucket List...of sorts

Awhile ago I began thinking about what all I wanted to do, or things I hand't done before I left Texas. A couple weeks ago during a candidate dinner, a few of us were chatting about the list. They began deeming the list...the bucket list. Someone kindly reminded them I wasn't dying, but rather leaving Texas. I suppose some die hard Texans would equate those two. Anyway, here is a list things I want to do before I leave this grand state.

Take pictures in the blue bonnets (check)
Take pictures around Baylor (I really want to create the word remember from pictures of things around Baylor that will remind me of these last 5 years...if you've ever seen these done, they're pretty neat)
Tortilla tossing
Visit Independence, Texas
Eat in Brooks College Dinning Hall (I haven't done that this entire year)
Visit Mozarts...again
Picture with the random gorilla on Austin Ave
Picture with the catfish truck on MLK
Eat at Viteks, although I don't know that I can do a gut pack...eeeewww
Kayak the brazos
Paint a coffee mug at practically pikaso

But I'm also taking suggestions...anything else I should add to my list?

3 comments:

  1. Let me know if you want an extra date for the Practically Piccaso one...child-free that is...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say that's a pretty good list. But can I just say I cannot believe you haven't been to Independence! Sad. Make it happen, girl! Hope your final weeks go smoothly! OH, P.S. I still want to join y'all in Cabo! Have SO MUCH fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm assuming you've visited/climbed Jacob's ladder @ Cameron Park?

    We can help you with the Kayaking , picture with the Gorilla or tortilla tossing. :-)

    Thanks for taking my suggestion and posting your list. We're going to miss you, Shannon!!!!

    ReplyDelete