Saturday, October 24, 2009

29

I turned 29 on October 16th and as a birthday present from my mom she flew into town for the weekend. Additionally, she and my sister went in on a gift.
Ps that's a lamp behind the box not an antenna ;)

The iPhone was something I had contemplated for a long time (on and off) and with their encouragement, we went for it.

I have LOVED having it! It's a great little phone, let's be honest it's more like a mini computer. But it's been so helpful. It reminds me of meetings, I can check email, and on top of that the maps and around me apps are helpful when traveling!

Thank you mom and CJ for the gift!

Ps while my mom was in town we did some traveling and I crossed three states off my list. More to come on this soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. a little encouragement?!?!? ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so behind on the life of Shannon! I miss seeing you often. Happy Late Birthday, Happy iphone, Happy three states!! Man, that's a lot I've missed. I still think you're super cool, despite my lack of good convos with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete