Tuesday, August 18, 2009

One Week Anniversary

This update will be quick (ish). I'm tired, it's late, and I have a lot to do to prepare for move-in on Tuesday (yikes).

My staff reminded me tonight that we've only been together for a week. Tonight we celebrated our week anniversary by going to the lake and then to the Frozen Yogurt place.

I love my staff. They crack me up! Additionally, they are bonding in ways I couldn't have even hoped for.

I'll blog more later about them and this upcoming year...

But for now...here's a video of a couple of my staff members. Essentially, one of the women is doing a "Dawson's Creek" bulletin board since we live in Allen/Dawson and I tried to catch them as they sang to the karaoke version of the Dawson's Creek theme song.

I do have another version where they 'performed' for me... but that too will have to wait for another day!

3 comments: