Thursday, August 27, 2009

Move-In Tradition

Sarah and I attended the second annual Chili's run after the move in feasco. Last year, I took Sarah out to Chili's after move-in day(s). We shared a fabulous dessert, priceless memories, and a thousand stories. We became fast friends that night and began a bond that has lasted (a whole year thus far). :)

Well, this year, after move-in day(s), we headed back to the spot where it all began...Chili's.

Again, it was a fun time of memories and laughter. We reminised that it couldn't possibly ONLY be a year ago that we were siting in the same place swapping stories.

Who knows what this next year will hold, but I will treasure these memories!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you two were able to get some alone time after the craziness of move-in!

    And Shannon - I promise that if you are here at UCLA next fall, we'll go to the Chili's in Westwood right after you get moved in!

    (by the way - I may be looking for a roommate for next year....? Interested in talking?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for our Chili's tradition! I still laugh at the irony of that first dinner. Since I have to share that "bond" with someone, I’m glad it’s you! :)

    So next year, if I’m still here, and you aren’t, we can each go eat at chilis’s and have a phone conversation the whole time. Wouldn’t that be fun?!

    And, I’m a little jealous that you might be living in LA and getting to be with Tiff all the time. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked reading this post. It made me happy. :-)

    ReplyDelete