Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 4th

I enjoy fourth of July. And I love fireworks.

This year, I spent the fourth of July in downtown Portland. I met up with Drew and Hugh (his Australian friend) and headed downtown for dinner before meeting up with my mom and sister for fireworks.
Unfortunately, my mom and sister got down to the waterfront right when the fireworks started. So they found whatever spot they could and we all met up after the show.
Below are my sad attempts at the fireworks shots. I have a special feature on my camera that is suppose to allow me to take fabulous firework photos, only, I guess I didn't do something completely correct.
Still, I love a good fireworks display! :)
After the fireworks, my mom, sister, and I had dessert with Drew, Hugh, and Dave (Drew's colleague) at Henry's. Too bad Papa Haydn's was far away. :( I can't wait to visit their desserts again ;)
From there, my mom, sister, and I headed back to Beaverton so that I could pack and get ready for the next half of my vacation.

California...here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment