Saturday, September 11, 2010

101 things to do in 1001 days

A friend, and member of my cohort, introduced me to a website called Day Zero Project. It's a site that lets you create a list of 101 things to do in 1001 days. Interestingly enough, if I had started this on the first day of class (Aug 16th), 1001 days later would be the day after graduation, May 13th.

Although I'm a month behind, I thought it would be fun to create a list of things I wanted to do & accomplish during these next three years.

Here is the beginning of the list

Walk across the stage (one final time)
Visit the Georgia Coast
Visit North Carolina
Visit South Carolina
Visit Kentucky
Be the first author on a published paper
See the Appalachian trail head (GA)
Purchase sweat pants
Run a 5k
Go to Disney World
Create a list of 101 things to do
Get contacts
Go to a planetarium
Go to a drive in movie theater
Run warrior dash
Run the Nike Women's marathon
Participate in the urban adventure race
Visit the Florida keys
Send a note via balloon
Write a letter to my future self
Learn to water ski
Road trip back to Texas
Pictures with the uga mascot around Athens
Attend a SEC football game
A one month photo journal
Watch the sunrise over the Atlantic ocean
Apply to be a court appointed special advocate (CASA)
Go to a UGA gymnastics match

Obviously I need to put this list together quickly as I'm already behind. Thus I'm soliciting you for suggestions. :) Thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. ok why in the world do you want sweat pants and i will go with to the gymnastics one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are several that the C-H fam can help you do- if you want to road trip to TX with us over thanksgiving let us know- and when you are ready for SC/NC visits also let us know- we'll gladly take you along:)

    ReplyDelete