Monday, July 5, 2010

100th Post!

I thought about posting 100 random quotes, nah. I thought about posting 100 facts about myself, nah, too narcissistic.

So how am I going to commemorate this?! ...

Coincidentally, I've been sending out Hello & Goodbye emails for a portion of my day today. Letting people know that I'm leaving (in case they didn't) and giving them my contact information.

In doing that, a former CL had emailed about something else...and we are trying to reconnect before I leave. She didn't realize I was leaving and it made me realize that without facebook, I have lost touch with some people. Again (as in my previous post on facebook thoughts) this is okay, but I realize that as I approach this transition, I'm going to get back on facebook for the purpose of keeping in touch (and letting others know about my whereabouts/happenings).

So for my 100th post...I'm letting you, my little world know that I'm rejoining the world of the web (it sounded better than facebook). :)

1 comment:

  1. So where are you? Can't find you on Facebook...don't get my hopes up!

    ReplyDelete