Thursday, May 8, 2008

NASPA

okay, so I went to the National Association of Student Personnel Administrators (NASPA) conference back in March...in Boston.  Below are some pictures from the trip, it was wonderful, I loved Boston! :)

Sorry these pictures aren't in order...this picture is Peter.  We toured Harvard and it has a wonderful science building with this fun toy :)
Stacie, Karen, and I went to the Upper Crust...a great little pizza place in Boston before seeing the city!
Karen was my roommate for the conference...we had a blast.  This is a picture of us in front of the harbor. It was COLD, but beautiful.
Jennifer and I ventured out one night.  Unfortunately, it began POURING!!!!!!  We were soaked!  We took a little pit stop in Macy's to warm up/dry off a bit. :)
See, this is me...I am wet!
Jennifer went with me into this classroom in Harvard.  She didn't want to write on the chalkboard and didn't like that I wanted to!!!! :)  I wanted to write, Shannon was here...or some other brilliant words to live by...but I didn't...don't worry, I erased it, for Jennifer's sake :)
The group of us who visited Harvard.
Although it looks like I did a lot of traveling around the city, I was actually in sessions and/or interviewing most of the time I was there...however, Karen and I stayed a day later which allowed us to see the city in its splendor.

1 comment: