Friday, May 9, 2008

Alcohol


I am on an Alcohol Education work team at Baylor.  A few weeks ago, as part of Diadeloso (day of the bear), our work team set up an experience where students were able to wear intoxication goggles and either walk the line or drive a golf cart...if they were unsuccessful, they were taken to jail (a fake jail of course).  Anyway, it was both entertaining and educational.  

Here are some pictures from the day!  I also have a video of myself driving with the intoxication goggles...I'm not sure I know how to add video?!

This picture is with Meredith (she's a fellow hall director and part of the alcohol work team).
Okay, this is me...at the beginning, I couldn't believe how hard this was!  P.s. the officer gave me the 'way intoxicated' goggles...there are varying levels.
Here's Em...I'm not sure what she's doing...her goggles are in her hand...maybe she's trying to cheat :)
Oh Em...there you go! :)  Oh wait...you're about a foot away from the line...
Seriously, I promise we started out on the lines! :)
See...this is the first picture, I'm on the line... but not for long!
The Ecklund family!  I just love them!
Oh and me and Gianna...oh she is just too cute!  I just love being a part of their lives (and hers!).  I know her parents brag, but seriously...she's just that cute...and smart!  I absolutely love her laugh!

1 comment: