Thursday, April 23, 2009

Doctors!

I don't like doctors. I never have. Not many people do. However, in the last year and half, things have changed. I have come to appreciate my doctors tremendously! I have a fabulous endocrinologist (thyroid), a wonderful eye doctor (who uses glasses with flip lenses to assess your eyes instead of new machines), and a great family practitioner (I could sing his praises).

Why this random information?

Well, I went to my family doctor today (Dr. Scott Blattman) and I was once again impressed by his knowledge. Without going into too much detail, he finds ways to communicate what's going on in ones body, possible treatment options, and the pros and cons of each. I love it. For someone who loves to collect all sorts of information (useless or otherwise), he's great!

So if you ever find yourself in Waco, Texas and in need of a general practitioner, I highly recommend him!

No comments:

Post a Comment