Thursday, June 28, 2007

trying.

So my mom, my own mother, doesn't have faith that I'll keep this up, and at times, she's right. So I guess we will see what happens, but I'm going to try. Now I can't promise that I'll even post once a week because when things get crazy, and they will, I'm not going to have much time to breath let alone post on a blog. However, for summer, things are relatively quiet.

So why this post? Just because? Well, yes, and to let you into a bit of what's going on in my world right now. Below are some pictures from the wonderful world of North Russell.

Below is a picture from inside the hall. :) Some of the things they are doing in the hall this summer: sprinkler system throughout the entire building, new lightening in all the student rooms, persona locks (ID swipes) on ALL the doors, and new carpet throughout the entire building. And that's some of the major updates going on inside the building. Now this next picture is of my living room. No, not the way it 'normally looks', but they are also doing some construction in my apartment. They had to put new smoke detectors, alarm system, and sprinkler in my living room, kitchen, bedroom, and closets.And lastly, here is a picture of my bedroom?! Look familiar? It should (see above picture). :) It's only temporary, just a few days until they get my bedroom back in order and get the sprinklers up and 'running' or the possibility of running ;) As for additional news, Charity (the new Assistant Hall Director for North Russell) arrives on Sunday, woo-hoo. I am really excited about working with her! I think it's going to be a wonderful year! Oh and she just recently graduated with her Masters from APU, kind of a random coincidence.

So that's all for now, just a few random updates! Hope all is well!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you need to write more :D

    ReplyDelete